[sof] Ping: Janet Wintermute
j***@starpower.net
2008-06-06 13:15:18 UTC
Hi, David. I married into the Wintermute clan, most of whom are descended from a German father and three sons who came to northern New Jersey in the 1700s. I'm not aware of any "Richard Wintermutes" directly related to my husband. But if you examine the W. family trees carefully, most in Canada and the USA are related....

--Janet
c***@gmail.com
2012-07-06 00:10:36 UTC
I am curious how a woman can be initiated to Master Mason when clearly it is a requirement to be only a man...
Chris Jacobs
2012-07-12 23:13:18 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
I am curious how a woman can be initiated to Master Mason when clearly it
is a requirement to be only a man...
I guess her lodge is irregular or illegitime or whatever they call it.

In the "Hello" thread she signed as:

{quote}
--Janet Wintermute
Master Mason, Eastern Order of International Co-Freemasonry
Atlanta Lodge No. 21
but living outside Washington, DC
{/quote}

The Eastern Order of International Co-Freemasonry has a website:
http://comasonic.net/
Maybe you should ask them?

Chris
Jack Wise
2012-07-22 21:04:50 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Post by j***@starpower.net
Hi, David. I married into the Wintermute clan, most of whom are descended from a German father and three sons who came to northern New Jersey in the 1700s. I'm not aware of any "Richard Wintermutes" directly related to my husband. But if you examine the W. family trees carefully, most in Canada and the USA are related....
--Janet
I am curious how a woman can be initiated to Master Mason when clearly it is a requirement to be only a man...
See the Wikipedia article on Co-Masonry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-Freemasonry