MORI & Lodge Application Programs
Torence
2010-09-28 23:08:42 UTC
Hello Brothers-
Illinois is planning to discard the Lodge Application Program that
we purchased from Iowa in favor of MORI. Mass. Ohio, WI, etc., I know
are using the MORI system and I was wondering what improvements or
pitfalls might be awaiting us in this change?
More importantly, what other programs are in use and how well do
they work?

Fraternally,
Torence Evans Ake
Secretary - Auburn Park Lodge No. 789 - Crete, Illinois
PM - Arcadia Lodge No. 1138 - Lansing, Illinois
Doug Freyburger
2010-09-30 02:53:47 UTC
Post by Torence
Illinois is planning to discard the Lodge Application Program that
we purchased from Iowa in favor of MORI. Mass. Ohio, WI, etc., I know
are using the MORI system and I was wondering what improvements or
pitfalls might be awaiting us in this change?
More importantly, what other programs are in use and how well do
they work?
For a while California used LODGEiCAL. Their web page www.lodgeical.com
is down at the moment and I have no idea how long it's been down.