Need graphics for E.A. Degree
Worthy Brother
2010-04-21 19:58:21 UTC
Hi. Our lodge has been giving the short form of the first degree, but would
like to start giving the long form. I need graphics to create a slide show
to accompany the degree. If you have graphics, please post, or if you know
where I can find them, please let me know. Thanks.

======================================= MODERATOR'S COMMENT:
Contact your Grand Secretary!
Worthy Brother
2010-04-22 00:41:45 UTC
Post by Worthy Brother
Hi. Our lodge has been giving the short form of the first degree, but
would like to start giving the long form. I need graphics to create a
slide show to accompany the degree. If you have graphics, please post,
or if you know where I can find them, please let me know. Thanks.
Contact your Grand Secretary!
Thanks, I googled it and was able to find a powerpoint presentation that I
can use. Thanks again.