Illinois Grand Lodge Session in October
Torence
2010-06-23 14:57:50 UTC
Hello Illinois Brothers-
Just a quick reminder that he cut-off for anythinng that you might
wish to bring before our Grand Lodge session for examination is due to
be in the Grand Secretary's office by July 8th. Our bundle will go
out, June 28th.

Fraternally,
Torence Evans Ake
Secretary - Auburn Park Lodge No. 789 - Crete, Illinois
PM - Arcadia Lodge No. 1138 - Lansing, Illinois
Doug Freyburger
2010-06-28 17:37:05 UTC
Post by Torence
Hello Illinois Brothers-
Just a quick reminder that he cut-off for anythinng that you might
wish to bring before our Grand Lodge session for examination is due to
be in the Grand Secretary's office by July 8th. Our bundle will go
out, June 28th.
I just got a call about hotels at Illinois GL this October - There is
another large convention in town at the time and nearly every hotel and
motel in town is fully booked. My reservation got pulled because I made
it with a debit card not a credit card. That's strange because I
thought at the time I had pre-paid. I've switched to the Ramada 5 miles
out so I'll have to drive not walk to the meetings.